Monday, May 14, 2018

Book Review: Everlife by Gena Showalter

Everlife (Everlife #3) by Gena Showalter

Release Date: February 27th 2018 by 
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Pages: 492
My Rating: 4.5 Stars
Goodreads

The only reason I didn't end up giving this book a full 5 stars, was because of the fact that a good first half of the book is spent re-capping stuff that happened in the first 2 books. In the beginning of the book I understood this, and didn't totally mind it, but after it kept going right through to the middle of the book, it got quite annoying. Other than that, this third and final book in the Everlife trilogy was very enjoyable.

I've enjoyed every minute of the Everlife trilogy, and I really thought this last book was such a good ending to this world and its' characters. At first I wasn't too sure if I would love it as much as the first 2 (as I explained above), but also because of how a certain character had changed so drastically, but they came around by the end of the book, and I was SO happy about it. I really did love the ending, I thought it was a perfect conclusion to the series. 

Compared to the first 2 books, Everlife takes a while to get the story really going, but once it does, it's hard to put down! There was the action, drama and relationships and so much more that I loved so much about the other 2 books. It's so hard to explain without giving anything away, especially if you haven't read the series yet, but if you haven't, go pick up these books right now! 

*I hope you enjoyed this review and please feel free to subscribe to my blog and follow me on Goodreads and bookstagram! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment