Sunday, May 27, 2018

Reading Update


The Defiant (The Valiant #2) by Lesley Livingston

I just read 'The Valiant' not too long ago, and actually really ended up enjoying it. I had never read any of Lesley Livingston's work before, although a few of her books have been on my TBR for quite some time now.

I enjoyed 'The Valiant' so much that I couldn't wait to pick up this sequel! I'm only around 70 pages in so far, but it's already just as good as the first book. It picks up a little after the ending of the first book, and also gives you some recaps in case it's been a while in between reading these 2 books.

Can we talk about this cover btw?! Who doesn't love this cover, I think it's absolutely gorgeous!!

I hope you enjoyed my reading update, I thought it'd be a fun new thing to post on the blog! :) Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog, follow me on Bookstagram, or friend me on Goodreads! Let me know what your currently reading in the comments below!

 If you'd like more info on this book, or the first one, you can check them out on Goodreads: The Valient, The Defiant 

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment